Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
compfire View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote compfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2008 at 10:06am

I can't seem to get Aurora to output to my Firefly.  I configured it in D-light HW config.  Set the channels to 15, 16, & 17.  Tested a short seq in Spectrum, and it worked fine.  Imported it into Aurora, but it wouldn’t output to the Firefly controller.  I even tried building a seq. from scratch, and added 3 channels manually, but it didn't work.   Anyone else having the same problems?  Any ideas?

Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2008 at 7:08pm
7 Colors, you forgot Red+Green+Blue ;)
I'm not really shure if I'm going to create the 48 channels, of if I'm going to only crate the first 16 as the placeholder at this point.
But I know I will... I want to see all the pretty fade/shifts.
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
dman776 View Drop Down
Beta Testers .
Beta Testers .

Quote dman776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2008 at 5:00pm
Generic lor1 is best as legacy mode does not have enhanced lighting effects.

JonB256 View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote JonB256 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2008 at 3:56pm
Well, then, I'll do some testing this evening and see if I can come to any conclusions.

After playing with 48 channels for just one Firefly, I was wishing for a color picker!!

I'm guessing the the color picker will let you pick a "starting color" and "ending color" to do a fade/wash??  At this point, having to manipulate intensities to get a particular color is tough. Red, Green, Blue, Red+Green, Red+Blue and Green+Blue are easy, but that's only 6 colors. :(
JonB - D-Light user
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2008 at 3:45pm
To my knowledge none of us betas have gotten a Firefly yet to play with - mine should be in later this week, provided they don't have to switch horses very often.LOL

JonB256 View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote JonB256 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2008 at 2:48pm
OK, I've got my Firefly units. I went through and created the channels (48 of them!!!!!) but never was quite sure which "controller" I should put. As in - should it be Generic LOR1 or a D-Light ACx16 (1.13+) or D-Light DCx16 (it is a DC device, you know).  What works the best? Give me enough time and I may test them all, but does anyone at AuroraShow already know the answer????
JonB - D-Light user
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12