Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 2:56pm
Is this by chance on a widescreen monitor?  
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
tonyjmartin View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tonyjmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 2:40pm
This is the same problem as in the thread "Select photo on new" located at http://www.lightsonlogan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=276

I lived with having the JPEG image of my house appear flattened on the visualizer "Draw" page for Halloween, but it's becoming annoying.  The JPEG of my house appears normal during playback, but it is much shorter than it should be when viewed on the "Draw" page.  This happens when importing a sequence, opening a sequence, or building a sequence from scratch.

I've tried numerous resolution JPEG's with both the v1.02 and the new v1.025 of Auorora.  (JPEG's have been 640x480, 1024x768, as well as rediculously large and small copies of any JPEG, including the default image of LightsOnLogan's house.)  I have also completely uninstalled Aurora, cleared out the registry, and then done clean installs.  No go.  No matter what playback settings are changed, the height of the image on the "Draw" page is still dramatically shorter than the JPEG that I'm using, though it appears correctly during "Visualizer" playback.

Dell Dimension 8300, P4, 2.6GHz, 1.25GB RAM
XP Home Edition, SP3, with all updates current.
NVIDIA GeForce4 MX440 64MB with AGP8X

Edited by tonyjmartin - 11 Nov 2008 at 2:43pm
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12