Closed until 1/15 / Happy New Year

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Closed until 1/15 / Happy New Year
    Posted: 31 Dec 2008 at 9:32pm
Happy New Year everyone!

Now that we're all wrapping up our final shows for this season it is time for a much earned vacation.  We're closing for two weeks to recover before coming back to work on new and exciting stuff for 2009.  This means official support and order processing will not happen for the next couple weeks... those will be answered/processed when we get back.

Thank you all for using Aurora.  It has been a wonderful season and 2009 promises to be even better!
deweycooter View Drop Down
Development
Development

Quote deweycooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2009 at 1:48am
Two beers up!

Put 2008 down as a success.  :)
Tony Furst View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Tony Furst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2009 at 1:37pm
I second that, not one issue, not even a hiccup during the entire season.

Happy New Year to everyone and hopefully I'll get to meet some of you at this years PLUS.

Tony Furst 
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
Bubba View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2009 at 3:40pm
Mike,
Thank you very much for the product you put out this year. All I can say WOW. My sequencing time has went way down and I experience a perfect season 11-14-08 Thru 1-1-09. My 128 channel show ran nightly for 5-6 hours and not one hiccup, restart, or problem. The software was great I can't say enough about it. I hope you really enjoy your vacation and come back refreshed in 09'.

Bubba.

www.brightonbrittain.com
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2009 at 1:36pm
I want to praise the Aurora team as well. I just turned off the "show" computer after a whole month of non-stop scheduling. It ran from December 1st till the 1st of January with no failures or breakdowns. Even Windows XP performed well!!!!

Now I have to edit the display video with better sound. Recording it from an earphone supplying the sound, it kinda sounds awfull.

bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2009 at 7:48pm
I'd also like to sing praises for Aurora as well.  Show started Thanksgiving night and ran every night until 4 Jan 09..  Almost flawless (operator errors Embarrassed - I'm a rookie this year)

Our donation box took in $930 for The Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Greater Pennsylvania and Southern West Virginia.

Ideas, plans, and work for 2009 have already begun. We hope to exploit alot more of Aurora's potential both current and what might be in the future releases

Also many thanks and best wishes to everyone..  Many of you were either very helpful or a great influence helping our 2008 show be a success and something folks are already asking about for 2009 and years to come.

Thanks
Bruce

Edited by bdkeen - 05 Jan 2009 at 7:48pm
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2009 at 10:38am

We're back, but not quite up to speed yet.  I got slammed really hard with a cold yesterday so I'll be moving reaaaallllyyyy slow for the next few days.  If you have emailed me during vacation, I am going through those (albeit it slower than usual) today.

ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2009 at 10:46am
Welcome Back Michael.....hopefully you had a relaxing vacation and take a few more days to dump that cold....We'll still be here.  Big%20smile
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
jberner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jberner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 8:01pm
I have to say that I was pretty impressed with how this software turned out, especially when considering the time frames that it was delivered in.  I think we are all impressed with the efforts and continuous communication and feedback you provided us all they way up to the last minute.  I know I was freaking out back at Halloween when trying to learn how to sequence for the first time but your software made the job relatively easy and each subsequent release made it that much smoother of a process.

Here's to glowing Easter bunnies!! 

(I am NOT doing Easter lights, really.... seriously.... My neighbors think I am weird enough...)

Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 3:02pm
Thanks for all of the kind words! 

We're redesigning our web site and would like to add some testimonials on the main page.  Do y'all mind if I use some quotations from this thread on the new web site?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>