Bug Fixes & The Next Version

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
compfire View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote compfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 2:12pm
I know there was a delay in the release of v1.1, but I too am wondering how the beta testing is going or not going with v1.1.
peteandvanessa View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote peteandvanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 2:44pm
I haven't seen a 1.1 in the beta test area yet (unless theres a new beta testing area that I'm not aware of)

Edited by peteandvanessa - 24 Sep 2008 at 2:45pm
compfire View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote compfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 2:49pm
Cry
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 3:57pm
That would make TWO of us Pete.LOL

ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by peteandvanessa

(unless theres a new beta testing area that I'm not aware of)

You mean your not part of the super duper, super secret, dont tell anyone beta testing group.......opps...guess I wasn't supposed to mention that group....wonder if this mean I have to kill you all now....LOL LOL LOL LOL

I'm joking on the other beta group.....of course.  Wacko     or am I?     (<--- insert  conspiracy theory here)

I know Michael said something about Family in the hospital last week....maybe that took away more time than he expected....

Edited by ChrisL1976 - 24 Sep 2008 at 8:06pm
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote peteandvanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 4:51pm
Yeah I'm kinda of sad since some of my Halloween sequences have issues with long effects (on random fading shimmers v1.0 of the S/W doesn't work). I was hoping to see the new version before I put up my lights for Halloween, but the lights will go up this weekend )

:-(
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote peteandvanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 4:52pm
I can do a work around by dropping back to an earlier release though :-)
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by jberner

On a serious side, Thanks for the prayers and whatever else may have been done. i hope no one really sacrificed pony_god to the volcano like they told me they did but I haven't seen any posts from him today.

Thought that was supposed to be a pure virgin...? I'm not exactly what you would call "pure"... ;)

Had an out of town conferance and couldn't really fire up the boards while Tara was watching behind me. There wasn't any Internet in the conference so I couldn't get caught up there either.

However I _tried_ to start a new sequence, but since all of my sequences now have an arch, I can't use any of then as channel bases to import... :(
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 7:43pm
Well, these days those pagan gods get whatever they can.LOL

Hadn't considered the illness factor. Have noticed (ve haff ways) Michael hasn't been online for about a week.Ouch Praying that everything is well.

ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Pony_God

[QUOTE=jberner]

However I _tried_ to start a new sequence, but since all of my sequences now have an arch, I can't use any of then as channel bases to import... :(

Just erase the Arch and redraw them with lines..I did that and it works fine..when they get the arch command fixed, you can redraw them.....just use that one sequence for your new seqeunces until then.
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>