Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Aurora Sequencer Software > Aurora 1.0 > Feature Requests
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Aurora wishlist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Pony_God

Right and I saw that.
Now that I've got arches and groupable stuff it's making more sence to group stuff.
The timing-per-group is new though and could be interesting.

Smile   Thats  what I was trying to explain....a way of timing just certain channels such as a group of arches, tree's ,ect where the timing for those may be completely  separate from the rest of the sequence.    Clap    Cant wait to see it.
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 2:17pm
ah... Well, as long as I don't have to control 48 rows for my firefly I'll be happy. :)
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
webbtech View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote webbtech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2008 at 10:32pm
Something we could all use...a built in audio normalizer....!

Mark
Mark Webb
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2008 at 11:01pm

Everyone's been using Audacity to normalise... Nice little free program.

Give it a try.
D-Light users Unite!
jberner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jberner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2008 at 7:26pm
How about horizontal and vertical scroll bars on the screen? It would be faster to use them to jump to sections than having to use the arrow keys.

Also, When using the waveform tool it seems to take a very long time if you select a couple of channels at a time. Can that routine be optimized to calculate the first channel and then copy that to the other channels rather than calculating the same information on each channel separately?

Edited by jberner - 04 Oct 2008 at 8:19pm
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2008 at 8:46pm

like to see "copy".

How about SHFT + arrow, like in Excel?Justing to the next spot that's not empty?

D-Light users Unite!
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2008 at 9:16pm

Back in April I mentioned scroll bars

jberner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jberner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2008 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by bdkeen

Back in April I mentioned scroll bars

Well touch you!!Tongue

Hmmm How about using the scroll wheel on the mouse to zoom in and out on the time frame or to slide the scroll bars in BDKEEN's idea of scroll bars?

Edited by jberner - 18 Oct 2008 at 5:56pm
jberner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jberner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 5:50pm
OK, so i read this entire part of the forum again and I see someone else mentioned that they want the scroll wheel to zoom in and out, I guess consider that a popular request.  I do have another unique one though. 

How about in the Bulk Channel editor each column can be sortable, and in regards to the ports, when you select 'Device' it also sub-sort the channels on that device. That would allow us to see what port are assigned to the sequence or not relatively easily.

Something like a report that also shows unassigned channels (channels available on the device but not 'installed' in the the sequence)and also unused channels (assigned but not used) would also be a plus.  Alternativly, representing the unused channels could be as simple as putting a small column after the channel names that would have a * or another symbol that could represent that there is an event in the sequence or not for that channel. 

Edited by jberner - 18 Oct 2008 at 5:54pm
beavis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2008 at 11:25pm
Yeah, I was new (from Spectrum) when I brought up per channel timing the first time.  Now that I'm more familiar, I like Aurora ALOT.  But separate channel timing is still the thing I'd most like to have.  I've learned to live without tap mode.  But with things like arches and trees, where intervals are more a function of number of channels, vs other beat-oriented channels, it gets very difficult to sequence the beat-oriented stuff once you've subdivided to match something like a shooting arch or spinning megatree.  The thing I've learned is to do those last, which helps.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>