Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for the music files

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dynawg View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dynawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for the music files
    Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 2:16pm
Can someone point me to the music files for Music Box Dancer, and Miracle on 34th Street?

I found the sequences on the File swapper group, but couldn't find directions on where to find the music.

Thanks!
Bob P.

gtxl1200 View Drop Down

Quote gtxl1200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by dynawg

Can someone point me to the music files for Music Box Dancer, and Miracle on 34th Street?

I found the sequences on the File swapper group, but couldn't find directions on where to find the music.

Thanks!
Bob P.

Due to copyright infringements and nasty lawsuits. You have to either already own the music, or it can be purchased several places online, or the old fashioned way on CD. The people you got the sequence from. Wont provide the music because that is considered sharing in the Fancy Lawyers eyes. At one time still dont know if he is or not, but Richard Holdman was including the music with his sequences. He also included a disclaimer that asked you to please go pay for the music if you use them.  
dynawg View Drop Down

Quote dynawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 3:49pm
No problem purchasing the music..  Just not sure where. 

Thanks!
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 10:02pm
Music Box Dancer:  http://www.amazon.com/Music-Box-Dancer/dp/B002QGDNK0/ref=mb_oe_o

Miracle on 34th Street: http://www.amazon.com/Miracle-34th-Street-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B000002VI9

A list of where Holdman got his music can be found on his site here.
~Jonathan
dynawg View Drop Down

Quote dynawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2010 at 10:45am
Many Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply