Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from England

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Pyrotech View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Pyrotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from England
    Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 11:28am
Well, what to say?   I'm a 53 year old male from England. Pyrotechnics has been my hobby and career for nigh on 25 years. A couple of years back I lost an argument with a fork lift truck,  which greatly reduced my physical abilities and put an end to all but viewing firework displays.

So I'm starting afresh and looking for a consuming hobby to fill my days---ended up here after seeing some Christmas Light videos on youtube, and to be blunt, a lot of the software prices are beyond my budget.

Been viewing how to's and tutorials, and trying different demo's. and that's where I am today.

I'm also a Disney Imagineering fan, love the integration,, but hate the smulch...

Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 2:52pm
Welcome!  Don't let the freeware bit fool you.  That is the result of the economy and the many demands placed upon the programmer.  Make no mistake; Aurora is an incredible piece of software, which you will soon discover.  The best way to learn is by doing it and asking questions. 

I too am an Imagineering fan.  I spent my college years working at Disneyland; you will always find a nod to that in my displays.
~Jonathan
 Post Reply Post Reply