problems with sequencer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
polarass07 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote polarass07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: problems with sequencer
    Posted: 29 Nov 2010 at 10:05pm
The last few nights ive been changing a few effects. But last night and again tonight after the show runs i have a problem with closing the scheduler.... ctrl/alt/delete is the only way i can access it so i can close it....
Also i have noticed new effects showing up on a sequence that i didnt put in...ect, channels turning off and on, random ramps, just odd ball things that i didnt put in . Any ideas?
Bigindian View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Bigindian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 2:11pm
There are a few firmware issues etc that are being worked on.  Are you using D-Light hardware?  There were a few changes made that may have an effect on your show.  D-Light has contacted Aurora with the updates.  We are awaiting the updates

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
Albert Einstein
Groupie
Groupie

Quote polarass07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 9:10pm
Yes im using D-lights, and i havent had any problems till the lat week or so.  Is any one else having these same problems?
dynawg View Drop Down

Quote dynawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2010 at 11:43pm
I haven't noticed any odd ball effects, but do have to ctrl/alt/del to shut it down.
Groupie
Groupie

Quote polarass07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 9:42pm
this is the third night in a row that i have fixed the same odd problems. When im scanning through a sequence, and ill notice a channel  on that i didnt program to be on. Two nights now ive had my wife sit and watch me fix it and again the next day that same problem is back...  Any ideas?
 Post Reply Post Reply