Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Aurora Sequencer Software > Aurora 1.0
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Aurora 1.0.185 beta/preview (was Any updates????)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ATController View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ATController Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aurora 1.0.185 beta/preview (was Any updates????)
    Posted: 17 Sep 2011 at 6:49am
Now that we are well into the lighting planning season I'm wondering if it is time to jump ship on this software.  We haven't seen any movement here on any kind of enhancements or re-development.  Any suggestions?? LOR or LSP???

BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 8:42am
It had risen from death but I think this late in the season, the program is completely dead. I'd say time to move on. Was nice 'till it lasted.

LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 9:13am
There has been much demand for us to at least release the current beta version while we work on the E1.31 version.  We are looking into options for solving the licensing issue surrounding the current beta so that we can release it to the public (so y'all can at least have an improved copy/paste).  I can provide no guarantees as to whether or not this will happen at this time.

Also, we now have a second developer working on Aurora.  This is only a spare time development arrangement, but it should result in some additional progress when the pace resumes in 2012.

Michael

Edited by LightsOnLogan - 22 Sep 2011 at 10:51am
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2011 at 7:14pm
For me, Aurora will still power my display as is. The copy and paste is what I more interested in than DMX. Old school I guess. Wink

Buckeyelights View Drop Down

Quote Buckeyelights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 10:45am
Originally posted by BigDPS

For me, Aurora will still power my display as is. The copy and paste is what I more interested in than DMX. Old school I guess. Wink

Same here.  Aurora does everything I need it to do, it's stable & reliable.  And while the copy/paste issue is bothersome, I've learned to deal with it; a little multi-tasking during the paste function helps.

Joe
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 1:45pm
Those who want immediate access to the current stable beta (with copy/paste improvements), please contact me via private message.  Although we can not release the beta version to the public until the licensing is straightened out, we do have room for a limited size preview group.  Let me know if you are interested.

Michael
compfire View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote compfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by LightsOnLogan

Those who want immediate access to the current stable beta (with copy/paste improvements), please contact me via private message.  Although we can not release the beta version to the public until the licensing is straightened out, we do have room for a limited size preview group.  Let me know if you are interested.

Michael
PM sent

Nightowlz1966 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Nightowlz1966 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 9:45am

Those who want immediate access to the current stable beta (with copy/paste improvements), please contact me via private message.  Although we can not release the beta version to the public until the licensing is straightened out, we do have room for a limited size preview group.  Let me know if you are interested.Michael

Thanks
PM was sent
compfire View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote compfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 3:45pm

Michael

I need to get a hold of this current stable beta release ASAP.  If anyone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.  THX!

Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2011 at 2:41pm
compfire,

I added you to the group back on on the 13th.  Is your access not working?

Michael
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>