Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Pissin me off really bad..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
xxkasperxx View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote xxkasperxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pissin me off really bad..
    Posted: 30 Oct 2011 at 6:38pm
When i press play it plays, and then like after sequencing and pressing play 10 times the play button stops working, so i save and then exit and re-run aruroa... however whenever i rerun it aurora thinks its funny and extends multiple lines that are only supposed to be 1 section and it makes it many.. any help?

Quote xxkasperxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 3:44pm
please help.
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 4:57pm
What version are you using?

Quote xxkasperxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2011 at 5:03pm
1.1. the only one i can download
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 11:58am
This sounds like a bad installation.  Please remove all copies of Aurora from Add/Remove programs, then reboot (very important), then reinstall Aurora (preferably the latest version on the web site), then reboot again (also very important) before using Aurora.

1.1 is not a valid version number BTW.  The last released version is 1.0.69 although there are a few people here testing unreleased versions of 1.0.90 and 1.0.185.

Michael
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2011 at 12:42pm
I knew what was meant Wink - the dload page shows 1.1 freeware of build ver 1.0.69

Running 69 on a clean machine. Have not had any of the above problems, but will keep plugging away at it as I get time.

Only thing that I can get to cause long "infinite" ramps is when loading older Aurora sequences made before ver 1.0.20

Are the sequences you're having trouble with your own work, or did it come from elsewhere?

Post Reply Post Reply