LOR woes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOR woes
    Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 6:04pm
Borrowed a couple of LOR controllers from a friend who isn't doing a show this year. The LOR util recognizes the controller just fine, but when placed into the show environment, the controller will not accept any commands - the pick list is set for the correct controller, so am at a loss. I know commands are being sent as there are D-light controllers on either side of it in the daisy chain, and they work properly.

garagemahall4 View Drop Down

Quote garagemahall4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 10:48pm
Dont know if you have the same problem as mine was today, but I had the network segments set at different numbers, when I changed them to the same, all worked for me, one of the other members on this site put me in the right direction with this, hope it helps.
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2011 at 10:32am
This is what I get for borrowing controllers. Turns out the RJ45 jack was damaged. Soon as that was replaced, everything was fat and happy. Can't figure out why the data passed on to the other controllers though. Not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Too much other stuff to deal with!LOL

Post Reply Post Reply