Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Aurora Sequencer Software > Sharing Sequences
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone willingto share some current sequences?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ibewill View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ibewill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone willingto share some current sequences?
    Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 11:25pm
Anyone willing to share some current sequences of the poplar Christmas songs?
Buckeyelights View Drop Down

Quote Buckeyelights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 10:07pm
Remember that Aurora has the capability to import LOR files.  I don't consider myself very good at setting the timing marks, so I've used a few shared sequences. I delete most of the events and just keep the timing marks.  Here is one site with several LOR sequences that's available:

If you have a specific song that you need, you're likely to get a better response.

Joe
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 9:05am
I still have my sequences from 2009 available.  30 +, All are 112 channels.

ibewill View Drop Down

Quote ibewill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 11:20am
Thanks for your replies. I am having trouble with event/timing markers and have resorted to modifying shared sequences. This is my first year. When the spectrograph is a big blob, how do you place markers? Nevertheless, using shared sequences has helped a lot, so that's why I asked. I specific song I might use is Happy Birthday Jesus by Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir. Jingle Bell Techno by Yule. Carol of the Bells by Monique Danielle. I thought I would do popular songs for my first year and use shared sequences to get started (I started out sequencing from scratch though).
 Post Reply Post Reply