New TSO mini album out 10-30

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New TSO mini album out 10-30
    Posted: 28 Oct 2012 at 7:56pm
Only five cuts. Hope there's some good sequence-worthy stuff!

Just -might- make it into the light show this year.

LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2012 at 9:55am
Couldn't wait for the disk to arrive, so downloaded what I thought was the "best sounding" of the batch - which was, as it turned out, a remake of Queen of Winter Night. It doesn't even start "kickin" until halfway through.

Sorry, but I was a bit underwhelmed. Its probably just me, but find them a bit of stretch to use in a sequenced light show and still maintain a Christmas theme.

ibewill View Drop Down

Quote ibewill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 9:54am
I recieve the 5 songs for free because I am going to the concert on December 26th, so I was able to download the songs. I thought the Dream of f...fly song was cool. You are right tho, they are not much of a Christmas theme. Again the two instrumentals Winter Palace and Dream of f...fly could be in a show. But this my first year, what do I know.
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 10:13am
I need to take f i r e f l y out of the censor list. It has been there since we got the cease and desist a few years ago over some other company's squabble over the name of the d-light product. Since that has blown over out is probably safe now.
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2012 at 10:14am
Out= it. Stupid autocorrect.
 Post Reply Post Reply