Help SOS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
morelights View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote morelights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help SOS
    Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 11:33am

Im getting this error on the scheduler

Aurora encountered an unexpected error and will now reset.

Debugging Information:
457: This key is already associated with an element of this collection
Aurora.Scheduler.Initalize.0
Aurora.Scheduler.Initalize.1

Please help. I cannot get back into the show to have it run on schedule

Buckeyelights View Drop Down

Quote Buckeyelights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 11:44am
Try turning off any anti-virus program. I had that come error come up and since turning off the anti-virus the problem hasn't come back.  Restart too, after turning it off.
Groupie
Groupie

Quote morelights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 11:46am
I don't have an anti-viris program on this computer. What happened was when you get that black screen when the scheduler is running it froze on that and I couldn't get out of it and restarted that computer and reinstalled it and no go.
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 11:50am
Remove config.dat, borealis.dat, and audiocache.dat.  After that you will need to reconfigure your serial networks from Aurora sequencer (not Borealis scheduler) and reboot.  Then you should be able to set up your show again.

Michael
Groupie
Groupie

Quote morelights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 5:08pm
That worked!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooo much. That worked and I was able to reset my show and schedule it.

I have another issue that I can't figure out. I have 12 AC x 8 and I recently added this year an AC x 16. The issue I am having with it is. I won't keep channels on that are programmed to be for a certain length its like it times out and the other issue seems like its beating to its on drum some times. How can I fix this issue. I updated the firmware to the current one and I changed its address to 50. The reason why I updated the firmware is because it wouldn't turn off channels all the way and now it does with the update.
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 8:04pm
Have you done the EEPROM setting from the HWUtil for the bank persistence behavior (for Aurora compatibility)?

Michael
Groupie
Groupie

Quote morelights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 8:54pm
No what do I have to do?
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 10:27pm
This only applies to FW ver 1.20 version 1.17 (or lower) does not need the register changed.

Easy way - create a shortcut to the HWU. Do a Properties on the shortcut, and add

-advanced

to the end of the file path.

Run the shortcut, and you will notice an Advanced tab to the far right of the screen.

In the EPROM box, enter 40 and in the Decimal Value box, enter 1

Press Set.

All done.

Edited by LightChristmas - 18 Dec 2012 at 10:28pm

Groupie
Groupie

Quote morelights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 11:11pm
I did that and no change I am running Ver. 1.19. I went to the advance tab of that controller and only that controller and choose 40 and the get tab and I got 255 so I changed that to 1 and ran the show again and no change. I also know when I run test in the HWU it totally acts normal. I about ready to give up on the AC x 16's and go all AC x 8. I have never ever had an issue with the AC x 8's and I have been using them for three years with Ver. 2.0
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2012 at 2:25am
1.19 was trashed as being too buggy with Aurora. Either use 1.16 or 1.20

It is usually best to use the D-light forums when it comes to controllers:

For ver 1.20 http://d-light.us/forum/download/file.php?id=879

http://d-light.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>