Sharing my Sequences

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 4:03pm
What I'd like to do yet is record the visulizer and put them up on my site as simulations of the sequences. I'm working on it.

I'm just glad that someone can find these useful.  This is my first year with D-Light and sequencing. Hope I'm doing ok.. 

Edited by bdkeen - 19 Sep 2008 at 4:16pm
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 4:25pm
If you dont already know this....Easy way to make these work for you display. I noticed when I brought in my channel lineup to these sequences, it did copy over the commands to the same channel numbers.....SO, if you go in and edit Bruce's Channel Id's to match yours, then the lights commands will swap over to the same channels as yours.

Example.....Bruce's Manger is 8-9     if I switch it to 4-16....it will transfer his commands to my lights.   You will have to change the original Id's to something else first that your dont have or your will get a error message saying that ID is already used.....I changed the devices id to like A B C D, etc, then changed them to my settings.

Edited by ChrisL1976 - 19 Sep 2008 at 4:26pm
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2008 at 7:19pm
Just put 'Where Are You Christmas' (Grinch Soundtrack) sequence online at my website..
Think I'm running to my end for now perhaps.  Sure hope someone finds these useful.
First year sequencing and hope I'm doing ok.  They look pretty good on the house in the visualizer.

Didn't look too bad either during a few mock-ups, partial setup spread out and hanging all over the basement. LOL 
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2008 at 5:55pm
Ok - I'm almost sequenced out for this year (maybe brain dead from doing 30 some sequences)..  What I've done to date are available at http://www.keenlights.info/sequences.asp..  There are 28 sequences (~1.5 hours total) available for your pleasure. I'm wrapping up maybe another 1 or 2 sequences which I'll also make available when completed.

Think that's going to be about it from me for this year. If you find any of these uesful and,  since this is my first year sequencing, I'd gladly welcome suggestions on how to improve.

Thanks
Bruce
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 10:03am
Just added 2 more bringing the total to 32 sequences I'm sharing for anyone that might want any of them.
tonyjmartin View Drop Down

Quote tonyjmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 10:19am
Thanks, Bruce.  I'm sure this will be a big help to many of us this year.
Clap

Edited by tonyjmartin - 17 Oct 2008 at 10:19am
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 10:47am
Thanks - I'm feeling really comfortable with the Aurora and have everything ready to go out into the yard. Been looking around for some while at what's out there in LOR and D-Light sequences and I've tried to do something just a little bit different in regards to some of my selections along with some of the more 'traditional' like Wizards. With a ranch home I can't really get the vertical aspects I would like in alot of cases.  (We do the best with what we have)

Things look pretty good to me in the visulizer. I've setup some of the stuff all over the basement so I can see exactly how some of the display elements will really look. Most everything looks pretty good to me.

There's a good number of very large static displays around here but nothing very local computerized like this. Neighbors really liked the Mr. Christmas I did last year. I've already warned them about this year - If they though Mr. Chrismas was something they ain't seen nothing yet! Shocked..  They're as anxious as I am!

I've gotten alot of help from other folks while I was planning this and any small amount I can return to the 'community' by sharing my sequences is just a small way of saying Thanks.
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2008 at 4:11pm

I see from my web server log files there's been a lot of downloads of the 30+ sequences I have shared. 2 big questions - Has anyone found anything useful? Being the first year with D-Light, how am I doing at this sequencing stuff?

Thanks
Bruce
kedogn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote kedogn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 1:21am
You dont happen to have a 112 channel "Wizards in Winter" do ya? Pretty please? :)
BOOMER SOONER!

Lee Family Lights
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 8:38am
Yup - I got a 112 Wizards.
Think I skipped posting Wizards since it seems most everyone has this. It's out there for download as well now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>