Sharing my Sequences

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by bdkeen

Chris - Check it out and let me know what you think -  Thanks
Bruce

Downloaded it...Looks good.....although around 2:45 ish.....things get weird....only like 3 channels of your arches come up...sequence only has those channels as being lite as well.....
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by ChrisL1976

around 2:45 ish.....things get weird....only like 3 channels of your arches come up...sequence only has those channels as being lite as well.....

Looks ok here -  but I can't get to 2:45ish - my sequence is only 2:16.33 in length.

I wonder - since this sort of started as a LOR1 import - then I scrapped most everything in it..  My audio isn't quite as long as what was probably used with the LOR sequence..  I wonder if the original isn't truncated and what you're seeing at 2:45ish is left over from the original LOR sequence... What ever is out there - it's not mineConfused

Update:
Yup - that was it. I changed the audio to sdomething that was far longer and discovered the events out past the end of my 2:16.33 audio file - I deleted them along with all the timing events, switched the audio back and all is still well.

Edited by bdkeen - 03 Nov 2008 at 2:46pm
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 2:40pm
That probably has something to do with it.....I have the full length version becasue Judy did a Voice over for me to play after the song.....I sequenced the entire song..originally mine was cut to 2 minutes like yours..

That also might explain why it look like 2 minutes to load.    I figured something was screwy...it looked good then it went to crap....Approve

Edited by ChrisL1976 - 03 Nov 2008 at 2:41pm
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 2:50pm
Thanks Chris - I haven't heard back from Judy yet and I see she's stopped[sniff - sniff]Cry her 'special offer' due to overwhelming response. 

See updated post above about the events past end of audio.

Edited by bdkeen - 03 Nov 2008 at 2:50pm
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 3:03pm
Yeah....I saw the post on PC.....Thats too bad.....I don think she expected that many people to respond to the offer that fast.  I saw the post right after she posted the offer and sent her a email. I got a email this morning about a radio station request I sent to her, she's kind of freaking out trying to get everything out and follow up on radio station requests.....so give her a little bit to respond.

If you email her.....she may be able to get you a quick voice over if your interested.....or I can edit mine (take out the lights on sixth radio part) and send it to you is you want.

Edited by ChrisL1976 - 03 Nov 2008 at 3:04pm
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 3:10pm
I emailed her today before I saw that she stopped the offer - Just a case of 'Ya snooze - ya lose' (I was snoozing). I still like the song and it's added it to my display.  If it looks anything in real life like it does in the visulizer it should be pretty good.

kalifi View Drop Down

Quote kalifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 8:56am
I was trying to remember where I had gotten one of the sequences that I am working on from....then I saw this thread...now I remember.  Here is some feed back for you.  I thought I was the only one that had an oddball number for mini trees...who does minis in groups of 9 besides me?!  Ohhh you do too!LOL  I had downloaded Wish Liszt and have been tweaking it to match my setup.  The mini tree count matching my count helps and my mega tree has four colors each color has eight channels(32 total).  So your "mega tree amber", your 16 channel arch and one more 8 channel item became my foundation for my 32 channel mega tree.  I like you style for this song and it is giving me something good to work with for this year.
Thanks. 
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 9:05pm
Thanks for the feedback - I had to decide the mini tree count and with the odd number made it nice to split from the center - I've seen alot of discussions about number of channels for an arch with odd numbers being recommended and I applied the same principle to the mini trees. Of course this doesnt explain my 8 channel arches. That was purely economics.
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 8:29am

Our Mega Arches are 15 channels, 1 channel for ever 2 linear feet. We just put 6' trees at the base of eather side to to up the last channel.

As for our Mini trees, we have 8 on either side of the driveway.
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
LAAW1049 View Drop Down

Quote LAAW1049 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 9:10pm
HELLO,
I AM NEW TO AURORA AND DOWN LOADED YOUR SEQUENCES.  I AM FROM D-LIGHT AND USE THE SPECTRUM SOFTWARE.
BUT ANY WAY THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO DOWN LOAD YOUR SEQUENCES; HOWEVER, IT FAILS TO LOAD BECAUSE IT CAN'T FIND THE AUDIO/VIDEO FILE THAT IT WAS SEQUENCED TO.
DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG
THANK YOU
MATT 25-21
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>