Sharing my Sequences

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 10:06pm
you have to have a copy of the Audio file on your computer.  Shared sequences do not contain the Audio file.  
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2008 at 7:03pm

You'll need the associated music file - since I haven't done any real editing you should b e able to use any correct song file (might need to adjust timing some to match your music file if there's more lead-in time). I did include that artist in my listing for downloads. You'll still have to adapt the sequence to your display, controller settings and such - It's not entirely 'plug-n'play' but hopefully I'm giving some folks a starting point... 

If you actually look at the sequence in notepad you can see the audio file name and path which for all my sequences is the default audio folder (C:\Program Files\Aurora Sequencer\Audio\) - I didn't get fancy on where I put the audio files.

Edited by bdkeen - 15 Nov 2008 at 7:09pm
sonikman View Drop Down

Quote sonikman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2008 at 10:43am
I'm a D-light transfer and have upped it to 48 channels this year. I figure if I can budget for 2 controllers a year, eventually I'll be up to par with you guys.  This is a HUGE help and just wanted to say THANKS!!
mmciver View Drop Down

Quote mmciver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2008 at 8:46pm
I am really glad you shared these sequences.  I am brand new to Aurora and D-light and without your sequences it would be a dark Christmas indeed:)
I also did the GE Mr. Christmas last year and it got me started into this whole mess:)  Now I have 40 channels up and running and 5 songs based on your sequences!

I do have a question, the Silent Night and Angels we have heard on high do not appear to be finished.  Is there a chance you have finished these up?

Mike.

Mike

What do you mean I have enough lights?
kevinzane View Drop Down

Quote kevinzane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2008 at 8:54pm
Bdkeen,
Saw your location... I am gonna be in easton this weekend. Flying up to lafayette lehigh game.
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 8:25am
I'm planning on running the full blown show on Saturday night, a week early for a full blown test. So if you're in the area....
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 8:40am
Originally posted by mmciver

I the Silent Night and Angels we have heard on high do not appear to be finished. 
Mike,

These are finished. In fact these 2 happen to be Richard Holdman's 2006 sequences imported and adapted. Unfortunately I can't find the url that links to the zip file of his sequences. Might be that your music file is longer?

kevinzane View Drop Down

Quote kevinzane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 8:43am
Is your street on your website?
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 8:54am
I believe it is. If not it's 411 Berks St., Easton, PA.  If you like send me email and I'll give you the phone number. 
kevinzane View Drop Down

Quote kevinzane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 9:33am
I don't see an email to send mine to you....it is not a good Idea to post it here...Right?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>