Sharing my Sequences

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 10:15am
Nope - I wouldn't...  Go to my website and use the email option on the main page.
kevinzane View Drop Down

Quote kevinzane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 10:26am
i could not get on your website from work, Just updated my profile to show my email, shoot me the #'s and then i will go back in and change it again.  Thanks, Look forward to seeing somebody elses in person.Big%20smile
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 2:38pm
Ok - it's in the mail - also updated my profile as well to show email address.  That radio button somehow slipped past me.

Everything is up and all 112 channels tested. It doesn't look all that bad I think. So planning on the full blown 37 sequence loop to run 5:30  -  10:00 PM this Saturday (11/22) then will begin scheduled show every night starting on Thanksgiving night.

For some reason the house and yard seem smaller than in the visulizer picture Big%20smile but it came out in real life pretty darn close to the visulizer. I'm always my worst critic and try to learn from mistakes.

Now if I only would have had a cherry picker for the tall tree maybe I could have made it alot neater looking and closer to the visulizer view. The 11 ft step ladder combined with the 11 ft light pole just wasn't quite enough height - combined with the fact that I'm just not as young as I used to be LOL (a lesson I seem unable to learn) 

I probably won't get many marks for cord management either this year but that's mainly an eyesore in the day light.
kedogn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote kedogn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by bdkeen

I  probably won't get many marks for cord management either this year but that's mainly an eyesore in the day light.

I keep telling people... "You cant look at a display during the day, its FUGLY!  Its the night time that counts cause you just simply cant hide everything... at least *I* can't" :)

I hope to have all of my stuff up and out by Saturday, plugged in by Sunday night and running a full sequence test by Monday/Tuesday night :)
BOOMER SOONER!

Lee Family Lights
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by kedogn

"You cant look at a display during the day, its FUGLY!

I keep telling my wife that......Big%20smile  

Christmas LIGHT display.....meant to be viewed at night
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
mmciver View Drop Down

Quote mmciver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 8:20pm
Thanks for your quick response.  I double checked and even went back to ITUNES to look for more information on the songs.
Sinead Oconnor's Silent night is 3:42 on the song, but the sequence appears to end at 2:20.
Angels we have heard on high by Brian Setzer is 4:21 for the music and 2:28 on the sequencing. 

I could not find music to match the sequencing times.  Unfortunate, because they are both great songs.  Maybe when I have time, I will stretch the sequences to fit the music I have.  thanks for the great job you have done on all the other sequences. 

I will be using 8 of yours for my display this year!  Cut down to 40 Channels of course:)

Have a great Thanksgiving and wonderful Christmas!

Mike.

Mike

What do you mean I have enough lights?
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 8:26pm
I believe the .mp3's are included in the zip files at   http://www.holdman.com/christmas/sequences/ 
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 5:20pm
I've had numerous requests for my 2009 sequences so rather than individually addressing the requests via email I'm sharing them on my website as one (.zip) file containing all (I think 37) of them:

Most are just revamped 2008 sequences due to the addition of 64 more channels and the elements they control.
For 2009 I've decided to drop some of the songs but there are a few new ones this year as well. The 112 channel sequences from 2008 are also still there.

I'm also testing a Live IM chat gadget so if you have any questions about the sequences and it looks like I'm online feel free to try the chat. If I'm around the workstation I'll try to answer any question you might have.
Enjoy!

Edited by bdkeen - 20 Sep 2009 at 5:24pm
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 11:37am
Anyone finding my sequences useful? (I know of a few that have found them helpful) I've definitely noticed a big increase in page hits as we fast approach Big%20smile LIGHTS ON Big%20smile. The '09's are pretty much the same as last year with the addition of a dcx16 for 4 rgb floods and a few other 12 vdc stuff, splitting up some things from last year, 2 more 8 channel arches, couple of 7 channel poles, and a 4 ft 8 channel wreath. There's a few new sequences for '09 and I dropped some from last year.

If you haven't visited the website and are still in need of sequences - visit and be my guest.
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 5:36pm
I for one downloaded the Jingle Bells Techno to save me some time on the timing marks. Many thanks for sharing.
Also many more thanks you's for trying to save my Carol Of the Bells sequence. I had to do what you suggested: bite the bullet and start from scratch. At least we tried. It isn't as good as the original I had but for this year, it will have to do. Thumbs%20Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>