Sharing my Sequences

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
christmas 01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 9:41am
tried downloading maria carey all i want for christ,as and it saves as a dls file, im using aurora and ive tried importing this into aurora and it doesnt even show on the desktop file folder, yet when i open with old spectrum, its says could not open for some reason any ideas why?? cheers guys Star
Many hands make christmas lights work
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 10:57am
Spectrum cannot open Aurora files.  You don't need to import the file, you simply need to open it.  Note that the dls file only contains the channels and commands; you will need to provide your own music.  My suggestion is to place the dls file into the ..\Aurora\Sequences folder.  If your music file doesn't match the commands just right, use the time shift feature until it does line up.  If the file doesn't open correctly, check to see whether you are using an older version of Aurora (i.e. v1.0.41) and if so, upgrade to the latest version.
~Jonathan
Groupie
Groupie

Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 12:26pm
code error 3709 what does that mean cheers cuys? thats what comes up when i try to open a downloaded file from the OP site
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 1:04pm
All the sequences available on my site are Aurora.  The 2009 were definitely done or last touched with version 1.0.69.  the 2008 (112 channel files) are most likely 1.0.41 (whatever it was last year this time). All you need to do is open them in Aurora.

Originally posted by christmas 01

code error 3709 what does that mean cheers cuys? thats what comes up when i try to open a downloaded file from the OP site

I'm going to sound really stupid, but what's the OP site?

If you're refering to the All I want - 112 channel version on my site try downloading it again - I just resaved it . OR you can download the .zip of the 2009 sequences and I believe it might be inside there (176 channels) - actually called All I Want Disney - I'm using video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYbtcu5trXk which will provide you with the same sound track that I'm using.

Edited by bdkeen - 15 Nov 2009 at 1:15pm
Groupie
Groupie

Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 3:35pm
now i have a major problem Angry i have tried updating auroa to latest version, and it keeps throwing a bug error up and then closing back down can some help please Cry
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 4:15pm
In order to update Aurora, you MUST first uninstall your current version via control panel.  RESTART!!!  Then install the updated version.  RESTART!!!  It will now work.  Follow these steps exactly or else it will not work.  
~Jonathan
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 5:53pm
Jonathan

Do you think you can clarify those instructions a little more?
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
Groupie
Groupie

Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 6:05pm
all seems to be working after restarting the computer, thanks jonathanClapThumbs%20Up
Groupie
Groupie

Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 6:27pm
just a quick question, i dont have to buy any new keys for the update do i, and once i have updated the 1.0.41 to 1.0.69 i take it that makes it full version not demo, as the demo only lasts for 15 minutes doesnt it,
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 6:41pm
Your current key is good for all 1.x.x versions. When 2.0 comes out, that'll probably be a new key.
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>