Sharing my Sequences

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
christmas 01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 12:32pm
i dont suppose anyone has got the 32 channel sequence for rockin around the christmas tree have they, brenda lee, i have the music but am struggling with the lighting :(
Many hands make christmas lights work
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 1:23pm
Which version of the song (she did two)?
Groupie
Groupie

Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 3:08pm
this one please if anyones got a 32 channel Approve
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FslfJr13s3s
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 5:03pm
there's a 32 channel LOR sequence at http://www.lamagiedenoel.ca/Lightorama/lightorama.htm
I didn't load it and check it out. I have a 176 channel sequence that's available in the .zip of all my 2009 sequences in case you want it.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 7:21pm
That would be the original version... which is the version I have.  It was the first song I ever sequenced.  It probably could use some timing adjustments since it was done pre-spectrogram era, but it has been good enough that I haven't messed with it.

My version is 210 channels, however it was originally sequenced as a 64 channel version and has gone through copy/paste duplication as the display grew.  It wouldn't be too hard to trim it back to 32 channels I think since the patterns used are rather simple and you are mostly wanting the timings anyway.  That song, recorded back in the 2 track studio era, has "character" to it... which is to say the timings in the recording aren't as mathematically perfect as today's music.  There are several places where the instruments, backing vocals, and lead vocal all come in at different times.

Sequence layout:
Guitar "effects": a few color outline channels on the house
Brass: Note-to-bush mapped
Background vocals: color changes to RGB floods
Lead Vocals: Mega tree color changes; 6 colors times 12 slices now but originally sequenced as odd/even slice patterns (pattern maps to as few as 12 channels)
Other stuff: Mega tree slice animation in instrumental bridge

If you are interested then I'll post it to LC's file swappers group.  Let me know.
Groupie
Groupie

Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 4:01am
yes please L.O.L if you could post it that'd be superb Thumbs%20Up
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 8:52am
I know where this is going, and just to head off the inevitable, "How do you delete more than one channel at a time?" question, the answer is that you can (currently) only delete channels one at a time.
~Jonathan
Groupie
Groupie

Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 1:41pm
hi jonathan i did actually know that you could only delete one channel at a time TongueStar

Edited by christmas 01 - 19 Nov 2009 at 1:41pm
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by christmas 01

yes please L.O.L if you could post it that'd be superb Thumbs%20Up

I'll get this to the share group later, but for now...

http://www.lightsonlogan.com/Downloads/rockin_2008.zip

I need to update this one sometime... it is really starting to look dated.

Edit: You can use the one above, but I found an older version in my files that might be easier for you to work with (less channels):

http://www.lightsonlogan.com/Downloads/rockin_2007.zip

Edited by LightsOnLogan - 19 Nov 2009 at 2:39pm
Groupie
Groupie

Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 9:57am
Originally posted by bdkeen

there's a 32 channel LOR sequence at http://www.lamagiedenoel.ca/Lightorama/lightorama.htm
I didn't load it and check it out. I have a 176 channel sequence that's available in the .zip of all my 2009 sequences in case you want it.

i was wondering if you could upload the christmas prayer version that you have said youll be doing for 2009, as i downloaded the 2009 folder but a christmas prayer isnt in there Ouch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>