Sharing my Sequences

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 6:42am
In the .zip file it's called 'Make A Wish'. This is the song I used to make a sequence with a slide show of the wish kids from the local chapter in their dedicatation. 
christmas 01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 9:12am
aaaarghhh right i seee   cheers matey Thumbs%20Up
Many hands make christmas lights work
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 7:10pm
Night No. 2 of the show and it's been going excellent! Other than the critters chewing some 12VDC wires things have been going very well.
I am attempting live streaming of video and sound www.keenlights.info/netcams.asp - viewable in Window Media Player. The camera quality is not the best and the half wave LEDs show up a bit strange on the AXIS webcam I'm using but I think it gives a pretty good view (at least it has for me in my testing). Sure wish I could get the camera about 50 more feet away from the display.

christmas 01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 2:31am
not sure why but bdkeens site wont load, has it gone offline or something?
Many hands make christmas lights work
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 3:33pm
Still facing the dismal job market and unemployment and drastic cost cutting as a result...  For this reason we did not have a 2010 show nor does it appear that we'll be able to brighten hearts in 2011.

I'll gladly zip all my sequences and email them to any one that requests via email.

Thanks
Bruce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789