Forum LockedProgress Update on 0.6

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progress Update on 0.6
    Posted: 04 Aug 2008 at 1:07am
Yes it is 1 a.m. on a weekend and I'm working on Aurora.  Sick eh?

Anyway, it looks like we have the subscript errors and crashes from 0.5 taken care of and behind us.  Right now we are working on fixing the importers.  When complete a 0.6 release will appear to replace 0.5.

ETA: Wednesday or Thursday.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2008 at 1:07am

Update: The new importers for Spectrum, LOR1, and LOR2 are being tested.  We have some things to fix with undo/redo and another beta test cycle to go through before 0.6 is ready.  We are still on target for Wednesday/Thursday.

Edited by LightsOnLogan - 05 Aug 2008 at 1:08am
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2008 at 5:50pm
Update: 0.5.5 is now in the hands of the beta testers.  If all goes well we will have a public 0.6 "Release Candidate 1" version out tomorrow.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2008 at 12:28pm
Stay tuned... I'm waiting for one last test result regarding the LOR2 importer to come back from the beta testers.  I don't anticipate any problems, so as soon as the result comes back I'll be making the final build and sending out the emails.
 Post Reply Post Reply