Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Vault > 0.6 Pre-Release (Release Candidate 1)
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDivision By Zero

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2008 at 8:31pm
Files sent via email.
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2008 at 10:10pm
You have email.

I was able to isolate reproducable steps and find out what was going on.  The beta testers have their hands on the fix and are testing it now... once complete a public fix will be posted.

Edited by LightsOnLogan - 07 Aug 2008 at 10:42pm
Bubba View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2008 at 7:45pm
I'm getting the exact same Division by zero error. It happens each time I try to delete timing events and then save.
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 1:42pm
BDKeen, is your latest error being caused by one of the Holdman LOR2 sequences, or is it something else?

bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 6:48pm
Have only tried the Holdman sequence so I can't say for sure.
Bubba View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 7:31pm

I was getting that error message when deleting timing events on original sequences. Instead of trying to do a bunch of deletes and then saving I deleted 1-2 events then save (repeat) every now and then it throw out the error but I would just keep doing it until I got it all done.

LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 9:09am
Have been working with the Holdman LOR2 sequences all weekend and have yet to get a crash out of it with ver 0.6.3, so it would appear that issue is fixed with the upcoming release.

LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 11:03am
I believe 0.6.3 will fix this but I am working some other issues with 0.6.3 right now... stay tuned for the update.
Bubba View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 12:51pm

The sequence that was giving me the Division by zero error currently will not open due to the same error. I've uninstalled .6 ver 2 then reinstalled .6 ver 0 with the exact same results. The funny thing is that when it saved and closed fine but now will not open. The first Division by zero error it tossed out said mouse move but all of the subsequent errors say main process loop.

breakbenj View Drop Down
Pre-Order User
Pre-Order User

Quote breakbenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2008 at 2:51pm
I am getting the same error with  only 1 sequence all the others are opening fine.
Jeff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>