Importing LOR II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
brunnesa View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Online Status: Offline
  Quote brunnesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 10:02pm
No, the channel is progammed in LOR II to toggle on ond off and when it is imported, the channel is just ON.  It is losing its programming and replacing it with a ON all of the time.  It has nothing to do with the music.  Thanks for your help.
Tony Furst View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Tony Furst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 4:27am
Can you post the sequence here so one of us and possibly Michael can take a look and see what is happening?  Has this happened to multiple sequences or just one in particular? 

Tony
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
brunnesa View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote brunnesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 5:36am
Ok, I will.  How do I attach it to a post?  Do I need to include the .mp3 file?  Thanks.
deweycooter View Drop Down
Development
Development

Quote deweycooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 7:00am
You'll need to put it online and then link to it here.  I can probably set up an area to host files or perhaps we could have a testing area in Aurora File Swappers.  LC?
brunnesa View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote brunnesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 7:30am

Ok, the link to the folder containing the .lms file is below.  When I import this , many of the channels do not behave as they do in LOR.  They seem to just be "ON" instead of toggling "ON" then "OFF".  Thanks for your help.

http://www.freedrive.com/folder/170020

Edit by LightsOnLogan: The RIAA would frown on us sharing copyrighted music here and the mp3 file isn't essential to testing this specific issue.

Edited by LightsOnLogan - 03 Sep 2008 at 10:07am
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 9:47am
File swap group now has a Test folder to upload to.

LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 10:10am
I generally don't moderate much and just trust everyone here, but just a reminder... sharing music files on this forum could get us in one of those nasty lawsuits.  If I need the music file to test the app with (fair use) then I will ask for it to be emailed directly to me.  In this case it isn't necessary.
brunnesa View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote brunnesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 12:10pm
Ok, sorry I removed the file. I thought it was needed for testing. It will not happen again.
brunnesa View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote brunnesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 8:14pm
What is the address of the file swap group?  I will post the .lms file that I am having trouble with over there.  Thanks again for your help.
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 8:25pm
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Aurorafileswappers/

You'll need to pre-register. Had to do this to keep spammers out. Will get you authorized to post shortly thereafter.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>