Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Aurora 1.0 issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lowinhz View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote lowinhz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2008 at 8:55pm
i am getting a error 76  and says patch not found  then closes i tried to open the schedular to test it out and i got an error 339 any ideas it ran fine for a while when i was importing my songs from dlight i installed the patch from this thread version 1.0  it opens then closes cant work at all in it i have even tried to reload aurora 1.0 repair and still nothing help plz

Edited by lowinhz - 06 Sep 2008 at 9:28pm
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 9:01am
Is this happening with ver 1.0 or with 1.0b?

lowinhz View Drop Down

Quote lowinhz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 5:59pm
version1.0 running xp installed about a week ago
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 6:28pm
Grab a copy of 1.0b, install, and we'll go from there.  Betcha a mini light this fixes the problem.Wink

Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 8:32am
Every so often (once a day possibly) when I click the Aurora Sequencer icon, I get a "preparing to install" dialog, bars pass, then Aurora's splash screen, then Aurora. This is both on the XP laptop and the Vista Workstation.
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
lowinhz View Drop Down

Quote lowinhz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 7:56pm
Ok I have completely uninstalled all of aurora  and followed the link to download the 1.0.0.b. Once I downloaded it to my desktop i opened it and ran it. the version still says 1.0 revision 0 so it is on my desktop and i open it and it comes back with the same trouble code "Run-time error '76'  Path not found" then closes when click ok "only ok will click'  the program ends .  On a good note i can run the schedular with out and error so far. Please help i am far behind with what i want to display this year and i want to learn this new software b4 christmas.
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 10:09pm
Was this after a reboot? The last time I saw an EC76 was when Vista had permissions issues. Try "Run as Admin", and see what happens.

Edited by LightChristmas - 10 Sep 2008 at 10:10pm

Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Pony_God

Every so often (once a day possibly) when I click the Aurora Sequencer icon, I get a "preparing to install" dialog, bars pass, then Aurora's splash screen, then Aurora. This is both on the XP laptop and the Vista Workstation.

This happens when one of the OCX files Aurora uses is altered or deleted. Aurora is just fixing the problem before continuing.

Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2008 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by lowinhz

On a good note i can run the schedular with out and error so far.

Lucky.  Cry  My Scheduler is still deader than a doornail.  Dead
~Jonathan
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by LightChristmas

Originally posted by Pony_God

This happens when one of the OCX files Aurora uses is altered or deleted. Aurora is just fixing the problem before continuing.

Really...? That's... odd that something is changing the file this frequently. Well, at least it checks and keeps it's self functioning.
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>