Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Aurora Sequencer Software > Aurora 1.0 > Feature Requests
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Aurora wishlist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Pony_God View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aurora wishlist
    Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 2:28pm

So as I'm going though and getting everything setup for some hardcore sequencing I'm just making some notes on things that would be nice to see.

1. Instead of "Add Channel", I'd like to see an "Add Controller" so that I don't have to add every single channel one by one.

2. I'd like to manually set the color of each channel (let me type in the HEX)

Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 2:36pm
Re #1: We have this listed to become a future feature.  Basically the right click "Bulk Channel Editor" option will be expanded to include add capability. 

It should also be noted that after you have created your channels for the first time and saved them you can use the "Import Channels From File" functionality to bring them into new sequences.  This applies to sequences imported from Spectrum and saved as an Aurora dls as well, so those coming from Spectrum should be able to be up fairly quickly.

Re #2: Noted... we'll be working on this form for native mode Firefly (1.1) so I'll see if I can get a hex option onto the form as well.
Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 5:15pm
I would like to see
1.) RDS - very cool and I want to be the first to use it!
2.) The option (waveform) to use all 16million colors at varing degree's of intensity like the LORvis plug in for my firefly channels. meaning I have 10 FF's I just want them to consist of 10ch 1 per FF and then I want to set it to waveform (set it and forget it) to those channels.
3.) Free upgrades for life!

Slink

Coming soon www.computerizedlights.com
pmcdaniel View Drop Down
Pre-Order User
Pre-Order User

Quote pmcdaniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 6:57pm
Wish list (or just wish):

Copy channel from other file (have 2 instances of aurora open and be able to copy and paste between the two).
JohnnyL View Drop Down
Pre-Order User
Pre-Order User

Quote JohnnyL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 7:59pm
as long as were talking Feature Requests, have you considered integrating HLD? that and RDS would top it off very nicely
Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 8:02pm

High Level Design. Distributed Network Traffic Controller

Sorry I am a network engineer
Slink

Coming soon www.computerizedlights.com
JohnnyL View Drop Down
Pre-Order User
Pre-Order User

Quote JohnnyL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 8:08pm
HLD = Holiday Lights Designer.
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 8:34pm
If HLD is like a "virtual yard/display", Aurora already has it. Just click on the icon to the right of the "light bulb".

JohnnyL View Drop Down
Pre-Order User
Pre-Order User

Quote JohnnyL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 8:42pm
yes its a virtual yard display, but more powerful. if you get some time check it out. it may be a goodie for next year. 
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 9:50pm
HLD gives you the ability to put 3 dimensions into lights layout for your viewing sequence....its really pretty cool from the videos I've seen.

Edited by ChrisL1976 - 02 Sep 2008 at 9:50pm
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>