Hi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2008 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by deweycooter

a certain part of me hopes that some of that is still in Aurora...  Geek

Sorry... that part went away last month when we moved to the plugin architecture for the importers.  Interestingly, it was the last original piece of code from LOL player that was still in Aurora at the time.  It was depreciated as the entire import algorithm was redone for better efficiency.
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 7:49pm
Might as well keep on plodding under the same message as everyone else.  Just in case you missed my profile, the name's Jonathan, same as my D-Light profile.  Like a lot of other folks I started out with a Mr. Christmas unit (2007).   I was so disappointed with it that after one song I turned the sound off, selected 'lights always on', and after the season was over I packed it up and put it outside with a sign that said "$20 for a Mr. Christmas thingy".  Much to my horror I came back the next day and there sat $20 and TWO Mr. Christmas units with a note that read, "Thanks!  I was looking for anyone that was willing to take that stupid thing away, and $20 was the lowest I saw anyone offer.  I'm off to buy a real system from D-Light!"  Seriously, I have always enjoyed cool holiday displays, and believe me I saw some amazing Christmas stuff during my days working at Disneyland.  (Ah, the college years.)  So one day I decided to do some research on the net (I think it may have been after I saw that HGTV special) and here we are today.  I was fortunate enough to be a beta tester for the wiLink system, and the end result was my July 4th show (which is also where I learned all about Spectrum).  But Spectrum is no longer with us, so I am here. 

Hello to all the familar faces as well as to the new ones I've never met.
~Jonathan
kevinzane View Drop Down

Quote kevinzane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 12:15pm
thank you for jumping in....my Halloween show worked flawlessly  (my kids did not even learn any new words this year from my raving in the garage)  The software is great and I look forward to future releases
ThanksClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12