Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Vault > I'm New From Spectrum And I Need Help!
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmore channels added this year...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
polarass07 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote polarass07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2008 at 8:44pm
I havent hooked up the second controller yet but i will have it as ID # 5 .

Ive been running my show through the sequencer not the scheduler. The LED does the same thing as yours.  Blinks until i send the show and then is remains solid til its over, back to blinking and all my lights come on.

JonB256 View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote JonB256 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2008 at 6:54am

What kind of lights do you have attached to your ACx16? Are they LEDs or incandescents? What do you have connected?

Though it hasn't happened to me (yet), some people have had trouble with very low power lights (like LEDs) staying ON when there is no signal. If that sounds like your situation, know that D-Light is working on a Firmware fix to the "phantom power" phenomenon where the TRIACs never completely turn off.

JonB - D-Light user
Groupie
Groupie

Quote polarass07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2008 at 7:13am
late last night i downloaded the firmware update and it seems that it has takin care of all my bugs.  IS it to good to be ture?   I think ill might get home eariler tonight and try some more testing.
JonB256 View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote JonB256 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2008 at 9:02am

Good News!

If you have updated both controllers with new firmware, be sure you reset your ID numbers back to their old values! They got reset back to #2 by the firmware updater.

Edited by JonB256 - 07 Oct 2008 at 9:02am
JonB - D-Light user
Groupie
Groupie

Quote polarass07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2008 at 9:46pm
Well i was going to put together the other controller tonight but, i stopped at Ace hardware to get some thermal grease and the dude told me that it was the same thing as dielectric grease but after further investigating sounds like they are nothing alike. CensoredSo maybe tomorrow i will get it together providing i find some grease.
Groupie
Groupie

Quote polarass07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2008 at 9:59pm
Well got the other controller together and now im adding more channels. Ive been adding one at a time aand every time i save the seq. the channels get rearranged, so ive the new ones getting mixed in to the old.  What have i done wrong this time?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345