Pneumatic Pop Up Ghost

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
peteandvanessa View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote peteandvanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pneumatic Pop Up Ghost
    Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 4:12pm
Here's what I've been working on (still not finished yet, I need to add the lights to the Ghost)

It uses two channels of the AC16, one for the Pneumatic Valve and one for the Ghost's eyes (not finished that bit yet).

The sequenceing S/W is Aurora and the pneumatic values and couplings comes from http://www.monsterguts.com

There's also a compressor line (operating at 30 lbs per sq in) to feed the pneumatic actuator.

Tony Furst View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Tony Furst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 4:24am
Great job guys
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
kevinzane View Drop Down

Quote kevinzane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2008 at 2:25pm
i built a pop up trash can based off "trash can Trauma"  LY, never thought about incooperating it into the light show though.. It has aways been one of my Halloween night props.. Nice job.   Are you gonna post your Halloween sequences off that Grandmaster CD?
thanks,
Z
 Post Reply Post Reply