Long Ramps do not function

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 12:51pm
The fix for this is in the hands of the beta testers.
peteandvanessa View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote peteandvanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 2:49pm
I'll be running a test tonight on my live Haloween set up. I'll let you know how I get on.
compfire View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote compfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 3:41pm
I used ver. 0.71, and my long Ramps didn't work.  I hope this fix is released soon, I am planning on running my lights tomorrow night.
webbtech View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote webbtech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 5:48pm
I went back to .7 and mine still dont work either...

Im with you! Hope the beta testers are having good luck.

Im start my show Oct 1...

Mark
Mark Webb
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote peteandvanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 9:12pm
I just ran some tests and the long ramps still have issues (both up and down ramps as well as shimmer and twinkle ramps).  So looks like we will still need another revision for us Halloweeners :-(

Edited by peteandvanessa - 30 Sep 2008 at 9:13pm
compfire View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote compfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 11:36pm
Cry
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote peteandvanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2008 at 2:54pm

Along with other Beta Testers we have another release that came out today that should fix the Long ramps. I will be testing this later today and report out whether the long ramp bug is fixed. Stay tuned

Edited by peteandvanessa - 01 Oct 2008 at 2:55pm
compfire View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote compfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2008 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by peteandvanessa

Along with other Beta Testers we have another release that came out today that should fix the Long ramps. I will be testing this later today and report out whether the long ramp bug is fixed. Stay tuned

Shocked   I will keep my fingers crossed.  On second thought, I better not cross my fingers, it will be too tough to put up my Halloween lights that way.

LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2008 at 3:29pm

The beta testers have another version to test tonight.  I don't usually do this but I know a lot of you have shows tonight....

If you don't have a show starting tonight then don't attempt this... we'll have a "stable" version later this week.

Version 1.0.1 B

Since this is still beta... BACKUP YOUR WORK BEFORE INSTALLING THIS!!!

After installing you will need to open your sequences in 1.0.1b and resave them before running them in the scheduler.  This is necessary for them to "compile" with the new ramp values.

compfire View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote compfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2008 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by LightsOnLogan

The beta testers have another version to test tonight.  I don't usually do this but I know a lot of you have shows tonight....

If you don't have a show starting tonight then don't attempt this... we'll have a "stable" version later this week.

Version 1.0.1 B

Since this is still beta... BACKUP YOUR WORK BEFORE INSTALLING THIS!!!

After installing you will need to open your sequences in 1.0.1b and resave them before running them in the scheduler.  This is necessary for them to "compile" with the new ramp values.

THANKS!  I will let you know if I have any problems (like a semi-beta tester)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>