Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Aurora Sequencer Software > Aurora 1.0 > Feature Requests
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Animate Channel Buttons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tonyjmartin View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tonyjmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Animate Channel Buttons
    Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 10:54am
I thought that I'd start this one by itself, as we now have a Feature Request forum. Thumbs%20Up

I would love to have the channel buttons light up a they do in the old LOR1 software.  I'm finding that I tend to rely more heavily on the visualizer much later in the sequencing process, so it would be handy to be able to watch events fly by and see the channel buttons light up as I get the vast majority of my timings in place.

(This was a favorite request of mine for Spectrum, but it seems that there were always larger fish to fry. Cry )

Note: I hope that no one is offended by the repeated references to Spectrum or LOR1/S2.  This is a rather young industry, so there is so little else to offer in comparison.
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 11:05am
HERETIC!! Burn him!!LOL

Quote tonyjmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2008 at 11:16am
Wouldn't be the first time.......Wink
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote tonyjmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 11:37am
Bump Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply