Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

cant add to sequences

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
autotime View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote autotime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cant add to sequences
    Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 2:08am

I have switched computers couldnt get program to run on xp, now running vista on a lap top 3..o ghz 200g hd . loaaded program 1st had error 339 loaded vista patch, that seem to fix that, program will start now, started new sequence added channels but when i try to add sequences to channels wont do anything. maybe doing something  wrong but not sure, grab ramp or twinkle move to sequence and wont do nothing, now if i click info and raise intinicity it will light up whole line. checked error logs in program getting.  
Aurora Error Encountered at 9/22/2008 7:03:15 PM
Debugging Information:
372: Failed to load control 'qdx_player' from .  Your version of  may be outdated.  Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.
frmMain Loaded  
LightsOnLoganSequencer

Aurora Error Encountered at 9/22/2008 7:06:10 PM
Debugging Information:
372: Failed to load control 'qdx_player' from .  Your version of  may be outdated.  Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application.
frmMain Loaded  
LightsOnLoganSequencer
 any help would be great thanks timConfused

autotime View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote autotime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 10:24am
I did find one thing out if i start with the sequence elvis which is already there, i can import my channels from my sequence and then i can add to them, not sure if this helps.
thanks tim

Post Reply Post Reply