Aurora File Swappers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bubba View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aurora File Swappers
    Posted: 25 Sep 2008 at 8:50pm
I've taken the liberty of starting a yahoo group for Aurora sequences. I started the file section out with my version of Wizards in Winter. Please feel free to post what ever DLS files you have and download and use whatever is posted. In the next day or two I will be posting the other files that I have finished. Enjoy. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AuroraSequenceSwappers/
www.brightonbrittain.com
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2008 at 7:11pm
I do recall that there's already an active Yahoo group at:

Bubba View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2008 at 9:16am
Originally posted by bdkeen

I do recall that there's already an active Yahoo group at:

Does anyone know who runs this group? ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Aurorafileswappers/ )I was just denied membership! It must be pretty exclusive.
www.brightonbrittain.com
tonyjmartin View Drop Down

Quote tonyjmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2008 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Bubba

Does anyone know who runs this group? ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Aurorafileswappers/ )I was just denied membership! It must be pretty exclusive.

Not exclusive, as far as I know.  The "owner" is none other than our own LightChristmas.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
polarass07 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote polarass07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2008 at 9:00pm
i sgned up two or three days ago and still havent heard anything.
tonyjmartin View Drop Down

Quote tonyjmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2008 at 10:55pm
I sent a message to LightChristmas (a.k.a.: Flanigan, Earl, etc. Wink) about y'all.  We'll see what happens.
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 10:43am
Nothing exclusive about it. It all boils down to that the comment left, "I like Bagels", appeared to be SPam-Bot generated, so the request was deleted after about a week of waiting for some kind of response. All requests to join are granted within 24 hours unless I suspect something fishy.

Paranoid? Not really. I like to keep everyone's personal info as private as possible.

Polar, that was granted a few days ago, go check.

Edited by LightChristmas - 15 Oct 2008 at 10:44am

Bubba View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Bubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 12:09pm

Thats odd seeing as how I registered with a Goverment Email Addy. I really do like Bagels though and it just said comment. Should I just re-register (with an approprite comment). I really wasn't trying to"mess" with you I kind of figured it was a formallity to getting registered.

www.brightonbrittain.com
polarass07 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote polarass07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 12:21pm
I had no idea I had been granted access.  I thought I'd get a confirmation email or something.  Thanks for letting me know.  I will check it out.
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Bubba

Thats odd seeing as how I registered with a Goverment Email Addy. I really do like Bagels though and it just said comment. Should I just re-register (with an approprite comment). I really wasn't trying to"mess" with you I kind of figured it was a formallity to getting registered.

Just re-apply. No offense taken - just like to keep everyone's info/mailbox as protected as possible from the predators.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>