Aurora File Swappers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mramsey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mramsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 8:18am
I have joined the Aurora File Swappers web site, and I am getting quite a few emails about swapping that I am not interested in. Has this happened to anyone else?
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 8:24am
Yes, it seems like when someone posts on the fileswap website, we all get that post as a email....have to look into it, but there is probably a setting you can change to stop that.
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
mramsey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote mramsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 10:35am
I have looked all over for a setting if you find one let me know

thanks
Mike
Comporder1 View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Comporder1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 10:49am
Thats interesting.... I haven't gotten anything like that. Maybe you are receiving old emails about previously posted files????

Edited by Comporder1 - 02 Dec 2008 at 10:50am
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 11:01am
There is a setting that you can change - NO Messages, Daily, Weekly, or individual. As I could not find a user under "mramsey", you'll need to change it.

Also, since the Yahoo group has no affiliation with the Aurora Support Forum, any problems such as the OP are better addressed there rather than here.

Edited by LightChristmas - 02 Dec 2008 at 11:05am

LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 1:47pm
Ok... I finally decided to check this out.  I've added a 204 channel/4 Firefly Wish Liszt and an update to the original Wizards demo.  When I get time I plan to write a howto on the Wish Liszt Firefly VU meters.
Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 11:08pm

I just posted a pretty good "Lets get ready to rumble" I think you all will enjoy it. I also have various others on there, has anyone even used them? Just wondering,

Slink

Edited by Slinkard - 23 Dec 2008 at 11:09pm

Coming soon www.computerizedlights.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12