Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

1.0.2 Still getting 339 errors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
wendyandjason View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote wendyandjason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1.0.2 Still getting 339 errors
    Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 11:17pm
I just installed1.0.2 and I am still having all of same errors. I don't know if these ones where going to be fixed by this release or if these are on the BIG fix that you said.

EVERYTIME I HIGHLIGHT A TIME BLOCK AND RIGHT CLICK ON IT THEN CHOOSE "SPLIT CELL"

RUN-TIME ERROR '339'
COMPONENT 'MSMASK32.OCX' OR ONE OF ITS DEPENDENCIES NOT CORRECTLY REGISTERED: A FILE IS MISSING OR INVALID

USER ACCOUNT CONTROL ASKS TO RUN AURORA EVERYTIME I OPEN THE PROGRAM. I GET THE SAME THING FOR THE SCHEDULER PROGRAM.

EVERYTIME I CLOSE EITHER OF THE PROGRAMS WINDOWS THINKS THE PROGRAM STOPPED WORKING AND IS SEARCHING FOR A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM.

EVERYTIME I OPEN SCHEDULER AND TRY TO CREATE A SCHEDULE I GET:

AURORA ENCOUNTERED AND UNEXPECTED ERROR AND WILL NOW RESET.
DEBUGGING INFORMATION:
339: COMPONENT 'MSCOMCT2.OCX' OR ONE OF ITS DEPENDENCIES NOT CORRECTLY REGISTERED: A FILE IS MISSING OR INVALID
AURORA.SCHEDULER.NEWSCHEDULE.0
AURORA.SCHEDULER.NEWSCHEDULE.0

LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2008 at 1:14pm
1.0.2 should have fixed the installer issues with msmask32.ocx and mscomct2.ocx however there may be a case or two where it still doesn't work (like yours).  For those I'm working on a reg-free build but it isn't working quite yet.  In the meantime you can try to fix the registrations as follows:

1- Download and run the updated "Vista Installation Patch" from:

2- Reboot

Note: This patch is only for Vista users still having the 339 errors.  If the previous does not match you then do not install this patch as it could make things worse for you!

Edited by LightsOnLogan - 16 Oct 2008 at 1:16pm
wendyandjason View Drop Down

Quote wendyandjason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2008 at 5:50pm

PROBLEM SOLVED! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Post Reply Post Reply