Bit of a rant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bit of a rant
    Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 5:32pm
I've been looking at displays some people have posted on youtube to see what some will do with their lights.

I just can't believe people leaving remarks such as "pretty boring", "I've seen better", "not as good as this other guy" and so on.

I hope these ignorant bone heads never show up to my display. Knowing how frustrating and time consuming sequencing is, the last thing I want to hear is any negative remarks from a non-sequencer. I will however, will take constructive advice from a fellow sequencer.

So to all, who have made sequences and decorated their yards, spent countless amount of time and money to make beautiful displays, I congratulate and thank you a million times!
You, who has a 100 lights or a million lights, deserve a pat on the back for your effort.Clap I wish I could visit everyone that has a display. I'd love to shake your hand!Tongue

Happy sequencing!!!

BigDPS

tonyjmartin View Drop Down

Quote tonyjmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by BigDPS

I just can't believe people leaving remarks such as "pretty boring", "I've seen better", "not as good as this other guy" and so on.

That's the problem with public places, my friend.

They let the public in!

Edited by tonyjmartin - 18 Oct 2008 at 11:49pm
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2008 at 7:03am
Good one! Too bad it's the public of the ignorant kind though, not the appreciative.Clap

bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2008 at 4:04pm
Remarks like they leave are a good example of 'courage behind the keyboard'
I hope they don't show up at my display either - It'll leave more room on the street for folks that enjoy and appreciate the gift. Approve
mramsey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote mramsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 6:12pm
Here, Here well said BigDPSExclamation
 Post Reply Post Reply