Another random error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another random error
    Posted: 19 Oct 2008 at 9:18pm
Aurora v1.0.0b on a XP laptop

I had just begun work on a sequence, but found I wanted to start over.  I tried to open a new sequence with all the same information as my old saved one, and got this error when loading:

Aurora encountered an error and will now reset.

Debugging Information:
3001:  Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another.
Backup Workspace
ADODB.Fields

After the program exited, I restarted it and tried, successfully, to start the new sequence.
~Jonathan
jberner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jberner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 7:46am
I have had problems where anytime I want to change to a different sequence it seems to not flush the old sequence in memory properly.  When I want to change sequences, as a work around, I save what I am doing (if I want to save it), close Aurora and reopen it and carry on with life. 

Once I adopted that method I have never had another issue with phantom events or misfires while demoing a show.

I have noticed a few phantom lights on during scheduled sequences too. I dont know if that is a related bug or not.
 Post Reply Post Reply