Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Aurora Sequencer Software > Aurora 1.0 > Feature Requests
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Mirror Image paste

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mirror Image paste
    Posted: 14 Nov 2008 at 3:08pm
I think being able to create a mirror image of a copied section would be a handy tool.  I do a lot of fades from one side of the display and then back again.   Left to right then back left.  Or bottom to top and back down again.  It would just speed up some of sequencing.

Never mind...that wont work.....LOL   At least not for that

It would work for stair stepping creating like leaping aches.

Edited by ChrisL1976 - 14 Nov 2008 at 3:19pm
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
jberner View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote jberner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2008 at 12:20pm
I still like the idea. I do a bunch of 100% intensity chases that an inverted paste would be good for.  It could be added to the Selection tool under the paste option.
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2008 at 4:56pm
The copy/paste mechanism is on the table for upgrade in 2009.  We're looking at making it more friendly for RGB and things like this.  For example, with RGB it is desireable to copy a section in one foreground/background color pair and paste it to another spot in different colors (e.g. color transitions).  A mechanism that could handle this would theoretically also handle inversions.
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2008 at 6:56pm
I'd rather have a REVERSE button, like X in Photoshop where it swaps foreground and background. It's be race to flip ramps, but of cuorse y'all just say "press 2" for the history.
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
 Post Reply Post Reply