FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2008 at 11:10am
Not complaining (well really I kinda am) Last year I downloaded one time and everything worked perfectly in my display from that day forward. I didn't need to worry bout all these updates and could focus on enjoying my display and having parties! Are we going to get to this point this year?

Also from what I am seeing there are varying levels of users and the use of Aurora. Maybe a sticky to let folks know which version will be the most stable for their display. Something like:
* If you are just a typical user that has 32 channels and are just running some of the basic functions 1.0.25 is the most stable for you
* If you are a power user with 64 channel or more and fire flies 1.0.29 is the way to go
* If you are a super user with multiple zones of 32 channels and fire fly with video and lasers with the ability to control your display via your IPhone use 1.0.32

Just my 2 cents (and BTW after all the money I have spent this year on my dang display thats about all I have left!)

Slink

Edited by Slinkard - 22 Nov 2008 at 11:12am

Coming soon www.computerizedlights.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123