Help? :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 1:40pm
Well ya convinced me to give it a try here too.  I put my old Axis 205 camera out there pointing up at the display.  Can see most of it. It'll be online 5 - 10 PM east coast time at http://216.15.76.244:8082
Or go to my webpage and select the 'Live Video' from the menu

But I'm probably going to switch to a IP Kamera 9060A-SL IP Camera since I've ordered one to give it a try. Will be trying to pipe the audio into it as well since it's got the capability. Was planning to put a small radio out inside the donation box and will run the ear phone into the camera and see how it works. (I just love pushing buttons to see what happens Wink)

Might get flooded out by lights closest to the camera when they come on, but going to give it a try
kedogn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote kedogn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2008 at 10:16am
Will have to check this out :)  Very cool!
BOOMER SOONER!

Lee Family Lights
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2008 at 6:19pm
I am live on line for the next 2 hours or so (no sound yet) http://216.15.76.244:8082/
Videoquality might leave something to be desired since Axix 205 camera loses things in the distance at night. But giving live lights a try.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12