Aurora Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Vault > I'm New From Spectrum And I Need Help!
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAll On

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
baelinc View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote baelinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All On
    Posted: 23 Nov 2008 at 8:52pm
My normal sequences seem to work file, but I have an all on sequence which all the lights in my display are turned on at 100%. When the scheduler is play, my all on sequence plays for 30 seconds which is the length of the blank audio file, then turns off for 2 seconds then plays again, there is always a 2 second off section between playing the next loop of the all on sequence. How can this be fixed?
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2008 at 10:29pm
That's just how Aurora works.  Between songs the lights go out.  There is a workaround though that was posted recently.  In your "all on" sequence, go to the very end, then zoom out a little so you can see past the sequence.  Using the info tool, select a cell just outside of the final event marker, and then you can change the data from 0% to 100%.  You'll need to do this for all your channels one by one, but the result is that the channel will stay on in between sequences. 
~Jonathan
baelinc View Drop Down

Quote baelinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2008 at 10:59pm
thanks, that did exactly what I wanted...

~Johnathan
TheQueb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote TheQueb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 3:25pm
Do you mean that if I want my tune to sign ti stay lit that I can do it this way?
80 D-Light-ful Channels
Southeast Texas Lights
D-Light Users
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by TheQueb

Do you mean that if I want my tune to sign ti stay lit that I can do it this way?

Yep, I do believe it will work for that function, although I haven't tried it.  Michael, I do believe hinted at that as a function.
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 4:06pm
This functionality is "undocumented"... that is to say it does work today however it isn't part of the spec and could change in the future.  Still, I use this for the very application of my own tune to signs.
 Post Reply Post Reply