Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Import sequence into existing sequence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Buckeyelights View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Buckeyelights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Import sequence into existing sequence
    Posted: 27 Jan 2015 at 5:25pm
I'd like to import a LOR file or sequence to an existing Aurora sequence file. I'm trying to add a singing face Christmas tree to our display. I can import the LOR file containing the singing face into a new sequence but how do I import it into a current sequence? Is there a particular order of steps to do this? I must be doing something wrong?

Tks!
Joe
BigDPS View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote BigDPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 5:06pm
I would import the file from LOR in a new Aurora file. From there, I would copy and paste what you need in the existing Aurora file. Simple?

Quote Buckeyelights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 6:58pm
How do you have two Aurora files open on the same computer? Or are you suggesting coping in kind of manually from a second computer?

Tks!
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 10:57am
It depends on your Aurora version.  If you are using one of the newer versions of Aurora which support copy/paste between multiple instances of Aurora then BigDPS's suggestion is the best way to do this (import the LOR file into an empty sequence then copy from there and paste into your sequence that is open in another Aurora instance).

If you are using an older version of Aurora that does not support copy/paste between instances then you will not be able to do this.

Michael

Quote Buckeyelights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 9:26pm
I've been happily using version 1.90. Should it work with this version? If not which version should I use?
Tks!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply