Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

error code 3709

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nikkinscot View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote nikkinscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: error code 3709
    Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 1:22pm

Error: the file could not be opened. (code 3709) Aurora will reset.

this happens after I have downloaded the file. I try to open it in Aurora and that is what I get. Any ideas?

Quote nikkinscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 1:23pm
1 more note. It is after I have downloaded a shared sequence file. It downloads ok but when I try to load it into Aurora it comes up with that error code 3709.
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 2:08pm
By any chance is it one downloaded from my website? Found one of my sequences up on my webserver that was causing a 3709 (not sure why) and I updated that particular sequence. If there's another one I have shared causing 3709 I'd like to make sure I put my current (1.0.32) sequence on my webserver.

The one I updated and no longer causes a 3709 was 'God Rest Ye...'  - Bare Naked Ladies
I created that one back around version 0.2.0.

Quote nikkinscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 2:19pm
It was one of yours but at the same time I couldn't the sequences to run in Borealis so I reloaded(repaired) my net 2.0 and it appears to be working now on my test unit. So we are going to send it to the outside units and see what we can tell during daylight hours.
bdkeen View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote bdkeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 2:24pm
Ok - thanks.. If you run across any more I have for download that give problems email me and I'll make certain I put the most current sequence on the webserver. I checked most of them after we discovered the one and those I checked appear to be fine.

I also saw that about .net 2.0 here within the forums
Thanks
christmas 01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2009 at 12:30pm
hi bd keen i downloaded you all i want for christmas from your website, and that is throwing up code 3709 when i try to open it, its downloaded ok but cant open it through aurora
please help Big%20smileBig%20smile
Many hands make christmas lights work
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2009 at 8:58am
 Post Reply Post Reply