Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Runtime 76 ~ Path not found

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
junencrew@juno.com View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote junencrew@juno.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Runtime 76 ~ Path not found
    Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 9:39am
I just finished converting an LOR file and when I reloaded Aurora, I got a Run time 76 ~ Path not found error.  I rebooted and got the same error.  Downloaded 1.0.32 and get the same error.  I am using XP and after loading Aurora, the splash screen appears then the run time message appears and leaves me with the empty work error for a few seconds and then Aurora closes.  What path is it looking for?
thanks
Steve 
skg
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 9:51am
The last time you opened a sequence in Aurora, was it by chance from a Flash drive or Cd that is not now plugged in or in a drive in  the computer?  Aurora pulls from the last place you opened a file from.  If that drive is not there, you get that error.....or at least thats why I always get it.   I now just copy them into the Aurora Folder before I open them in Aurora.

Edited by ChrisL1976 - 03 Dec 2008 at 1:13pm
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 10:37am

Delete config.dat and then open Aurora and reconfigure your serial network config.  This will clear the error.

Quote junencrew@juno.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 11:00am
That Did It!  Thanks
skg
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 11:02am
I'm going to pin this one since it is a common issue.

Quote junencrew@juno.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 11:02am
Chris L,
Thanks for the tip.  I would have done the same thing again but would have eventually learned after deleting the config.dat file a few times.  You saved me a lot of time.
skg
garrisonl View Drop Down

Quote garrisonl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 1:23pm
Hey Guys:
I was in Aurora this morning and it worked just fine.  Where do I go to delete this confiration your talking about?  Christmas was 4 months ago and Ihave thousands of taxes since then.  Just ordered my second controller and need learn to use the software.  I cheated last year and used the old software and moved it to Aurora.  Need your help as always.
Thx,
Lisa
Mark & Lisa Garrison
garrisonl View Drop Down

Quote garrisonl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by garrisonl

Hey Guys:
I was in Aurora this morning and it worked just fine.  Where do I go to delete this confiration your talking about?  Christmas was 4 months ago and Ihave thousands of taxes since then.  Just ordered my second controller and need learn to use the software.  I cheated last year and used the old software and moved it to Aurora.  Need your help as always.
Thx,
Lisa
OK so the spelling is pretty bad, sorryEmbarrassed
Mark & Lisa Garrison
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 1:27pm
C:/ProgramFiles/AuroraSequencer/config.dat

I like to hedge my bets and rename the file - just in case something goes nutty.

garrisonl View Drop Down

Quote garrisonl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 1:52pm
Thank you I found it.  But now I'm getting the following error message:
Debugging Information:
6:overflow
frmMain.Audiooverlay
Aurora Sequencer.

Then it boots me out.
This is the first time I have had any trouble trying to open it.
Mark & Lisa Garrison
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>