Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Offended people

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
wesalbert View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote wesalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Offended people
    Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 6:56pm
I have noticed on 3 occasions now that when the "I farted on Santas Lap" sequence plays, that if a car is sitting out front watching, they pull away.  I'm thinking of pulling it out of the scheduler.  Everyone that I showed videos of my show to this year seemed to think it was cute.  I guess no one that lives near me has a sense of humor.....
This happen to anyone else? 
32 channels
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 7:25pm
you have to realize no matter what songs you choose, everyone who sees your show isn't going to like all your songs and leave. I have seen this with Wizards in winter sequence when the lights get really flashy.
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2008 at 8:10am

We run 12 pains of Christmas, and people find it hard to follow, even though each pain is always the same channel.

Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
kedogn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote kedogn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2008 at 11:54am
I was just introduced to that song last year I think it was and I had thought about using it myself this year, but as with other songs by Bob Rivers and Cledus T Judd, I opted out for more "friendly" songs just to be safe.  I understand that not everyone will like the songs I use, but I didnt want to go too far either, so I layed up for par and played it safe.

P.S... do you have a vid online of that?  Would love to see it :)
BOOMER SOONER!

Lee Family Lights
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2008 at 12:52pm
Not yet, no.
Basically for that song, for each set of days, I fade in a group of things, and dedicate a channel to each day using the W2E when it's thier time.
And near the end, there's a few little tricks.
I did post it up on Aurorafileswappers though.
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
 Post Reply Post Reply