Aurora

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pcwrec View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pcwrec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aurora
    Posted: 13 Dec 2008 at 7:28pm
I would'nt mind purchasing this software, except I have'nt found any good users guide. I am new to this from the start and want to get into it. Any help. Gary
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2008 at 8:39pm
That's something that is "still in the works".  However, LightChristmas made a video tutorial a while back, and although just slightly outdated, it still has some great info to get you going. 

I can't find the link here to it for some reason, however, it's still posted on D-Light's site, so you can check it out over there.  Part 1, Part 2.

If you have any specific questions, ask away!
~Jonathan
nikkinscot View Drop Down

Quote nikkinscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2008 at 11:20pm
I have to say that this software was incredibly easy to use. I used D-light last year. This is only my second year doing this and I won my neighborhood holiday lighting contest. There is no guide that I found but there is a lot of help of this forum. Plus there are some sequences to help get you started floating around on here.
kalifi View Drop Down

Quote kalifi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2008 at 5:55pm
http://www.lightsonlogan.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=294

Links to the same tutorials from these forums...if you are not registered for D-light forums...or don't want to go "off site" from here.

Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2008 at 11:57pm
Thanks, kalifi!  For some reason I couldn't seem to find them, but I knew they had to be around here somewhere.  Maybe after the season ends, one of us will spend some time coming up with a manual or new video tutorial set.  There's been a lot of changes since 1.0, and there are a lot more amazing things coming next year!
~Jonathan
 Post Reply Post Reply