Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

importing song to scheduler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
harry View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: importing song to scheduler
    Posted: 13 Dec 2008 at 8:43pm
I finished my sequence but when I import it into the scheduler. I only get sound when it is played back. Nothing lights up. Also, my preview window is black. Am I missing something? Please help....
Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2008 at 11:28pm
yep

Can you run it in the sequencer? If you can.... I got nothing

If it doesn't run in the sequencer sounds like you haven't assigned it(device ID).  goto settings and then network serial configurations. make sure you unit (network) is there.

Slink

Coming soon www.computerizedlights.com
harry View Drop Down

Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2008 at 8:03pm
it runs fine in sequencer. on the scheduler all i get is audio. I'll check my device id. but doesnt it default its self?
harry View Drop Down

Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2008 at 8:29pm
I take that back. i cant get it to work with the lights in the sequencer. how do i find out what com # and port. I think im on port #8 but not sure of the com #. thanks for your help, Harry
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2008 at 11:23am
You will need to set up your configuration in both Aurora sequencer and Borealis scheduler. 

Your COM port is automatically assigned by the computer.  To figure out what it is, open up the HW Utility.  You will see one or two numbers when you go to connect.  It will be one of those numbers.  Mine happens to be COM 4, but each system is different. 
~Jonathan
harry View Drop Down

Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2008 at 7:58pm
I re-checked all the settings. I had it set on channel one not the default #2. It works now, thanks for the help.
 Post Reply Post Reply