Show started again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show started again
    Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 10:17am

let me start off by saying this has only happened once but I wanted to see if anyone else has seen this.

Last night my show ended at 10:30pm as planned the last song played and all the lights went to sleep. PlanetChristmas.com started to play. I went and turned off the projector and sat back down to finish watching Traitor (good flick). My wife came up and said the lights were back on. I figured it was just the LED's having some juice still.

NOPE

Full on show running. I went and looked at the scheduler and there was nothing in there after 10:30 anywere in December.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen anything like this?

Slink 

Coming soon www.computerizedlights.com
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 10:22am
All right, I wasn't going to mention it in the general forum unles someone posted about it, but yes, that happened to me too last night.  Got up for work and at 5am the show was still going.

Quick poll:  Anyone else have their show not end on time last night?
~Jonathan
Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 11:00am
Don't think so, but I wasn't up at 5AM. Everything was off by 10 and nothing was going at midnight though.
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 11:01am
Sorry I guess I should mention the version that I am running.

1.0.41 (the latest one)

Slink

Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 11:02am
Was it just a wierd SoCal thing?

Pony_God View Drop Down

Quote Pony_God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 11:03am
We have.... probably .41, watever tha last that was posted in the is.
Fine. You're so smart you rig up the lights.
D-Light users Unite!
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 11:22am
No problems whatsoever here. But then, I leave mine alone. Streaming PC radio during non-show hours. Using ver 1.0.41

Edited by LightChristmas - 23 Dec 2008 at 11:22am

Slinkard View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote Slinkard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 11:41am
Same here LC, again I have only seen this the one time. I hear that strange electrical things happen when the Aurora is in the sky!

Slink

LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 12:01pm
Was NIST sending out the wrong time from their servers or something?!?!  I have no clue why this would happen nor have I ever seen anything like it.
Jonathan View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Jonathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 12:10pm
Yeah, I thought that was pretty random myself.  I've seen Borealis skip the opening sequence before when I was using the playlist option (which I currently am not using), but I only recall one time when it skipped the show closer and the lights stayed on (I was looping my show canceled sequence that had an "on" command (that stayed on past the end of the sequence).  Since it never got to that closing sequence, the lights stayed on. 

I just thought it was random that the show not ending happened to two people at once.  The time on the system was correct (and it's not connected to the internet).  Maybe it is a SoCal thing!  LOL
~Jonathan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>