Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Max number of channels in demo?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wezal View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Wezal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Max number of channels in demo?
    Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 6:22pm
Hi guys,

I think I maybe missing something here, but wanted to check and get some clarification.  I've been palying with the demo and absolutely love the interface.  I was playing around to see exactly what Aurora is capable of and it won't let me establish more than 3 ACx16 controllers. Am I missing something or is this with the demo only?

Sincerely a VERY cool tool here.

Wezal
If it ain't broke... leave it with me and come back in twenty minutes. I'll try harder.
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 6:47pm
The demo is fully functional and will allow thousands of channels.  So, to your question...

1) Which version do you have (1.0, 1.0.25, 1.0.32, 1.0.41)?
2) Exactly what steps are you taking to produce the problem and what happens as a result?
Wezal View Drop Down

Quote Wezal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 7:09pm
It states on the splash screen v1.1 rev41.
As for what I'm doing, i,m right clicking in the channel field and adding a new controller. As far as I can tell, using the down arrow to scroll to the bottom of the list of channels it won't allow me to add any more than 3 controllers.

If you say it's possible, then I'll take your word for it and continue to fiddle with it.  (I have 9 months to play with it till time to start for next year.

As I stated before, I think I love this program.

Sincerely,

Wezal
If it ain't broke... leave it with me and come back in twenty minutes. I'll try harder.
Wezal View Drop Down

Quote Wezal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 7:13pm
Nevermind.  I feel retarded at the moment. I got it. I didn't realize you could actually click on a filled channel slot and not mess with  that channels properties.  Thank you for your prompt reply to my question.

Ladies and Gentlemen, expect a purchase shortly after Christmas.

I remain,

Wezal
christmas 01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote christmas 01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 11:54am
ill second that from wezal, this aurora software is absolutely amazing. ive fallen in love with it myself. ill try and get more people to have it installed in uk so you can spread your good work round more, through installling through my company for my customers.

Many hands make christmas lights work
 Post Reply Post Reply