Who's going to PLUS in Louisville

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who's going to PLUS in Louisville
    Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 10:35pm
talking to the wife tonight about vacations and she has a couple concerts she want to go to. So I mentioned the PLUS and she was all for it.  Then just said I should go by myself....so looks like I might just be making it down there.

So who else is planning on attending????
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
LightChristmas View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote LightChristmas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 11:02pm
Already have a room booked at the Hyatt. Will be teaching an Aurora class as well. If you want to save some gas $$$$ we can pool from my place.

ChrisL1976 View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote ChrisL1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2009 at 1:34pm
Thanks for the offer, but according to mapquest, Louisville is actually 30 miles closer to me than you are.   LOL  

Plus, I may stop in Indianapolis on my way back too....

Edited by ChrisL1976 - 09 Feb 2009 at 1:43pm
Chris

www.lightsonsixth.com
LightsOnLogan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote LightsOnLogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 5:52pm
Aurora will be there in the vendor room.  I'm working on arranging for two classes... one for beginners (which LC has volunteered to help with) and one for advanced techniques.
Lightupky View Drop Down

Quote Lightupky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 11:41am
I hope i get to make it there seeing that i live in louisville but the wife is pregnant with our fist kiddo and the due date is the first of August so the baby gets to decide if im going to be there or not. This was my first year doing lights other than static and it was abit more of a workout than i thought it would beSmile
JonB256 View Drop Down
DMX
DMX

Quote JonB256 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 12:01pm
I have casually discussed this with my wife. Since she is a teacher and would be on vacation, she seemed interested. Especially since Mammoth Cave is just a short hike down the Interstate, plus lots of smaller caves.

She likes visiting caves. She likes Christmas lights. I think I'll keep her.
JonB - D-Light user
lowinhz View Drop Down

Quote lowinhz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 5:08pm
I'm am going. Looking forward to taking a couple classes mainly programing aurora,and arches.
Tony Furst View Drop Down
Beta Testers
Beta Testers

Quote Tony Furst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 4:33am
I will be there and also teaching the electrical classes.  My wife is going as well but more to keep me from spending too much in the vendor area.

Tony
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
 Post Reply Post Reply